As a Marriage and Family Therapist I work with individuals in the context of relationships. These relationships can be with a significant other, parent or family member, a colleague or peer. As we move through various transition periods of our lives we are faced with decisions that can sometimes prove challenging. I can help you through these challenges. I work with clients at all phases of the life cycle and who are trying to cope with a variety of life’s challenges.
- Moving away from home for the first time
- Considering a new relationship or ending a present one
- LGBTQ issues, including considering coming out, coming to terms with and/or supporting a loved one
- Adult Adoptee Issues
- Birth Parent Relinquishment Decisions
- Caring for an elderly parent
- Raising a special need child